Wednesday 8 February 2012

Problems of threading Comments on this blog

It seems that there is a problem threading comments on this blog using Google Chrome. but not from what I can make out if using Firefox. I am looking into this. I have changed my settings to specify that anyone with a Google account can comment. Lets see if that makes any difference. I'm finding it frustrating  that I cant view comments or that they don,t appear in the comments . Interesting that my comments on a trial basis do appear. I am continuing to work on this. I see other bloggers have complained of the same thing, yet others say it works.on Chrome. I'll also try some of the other search engines I have on my computer.

8 comments:

  1. This comment box popped up using Windows explorer express.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Barrie! Well done on getting up and running. I'm commenting via a Google account while on my Android Smartphone. Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. And another try ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. And this time as Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mark out of Google Long12 February 2012 at 23:27

    This time logged out of Google!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete