Tuesday 19 June 2012

Officials said this....Thoughts for talk 7

1. On seeking professional advice following an instance of bestiality. " Did the dog's behaviour change?"


2. " The parents are neglecting these two children. There is no food in the cupboards"


3. "The care here is not satisfactory. The children's wardrobes,... when I opened them and looked - their clothes were untidy,  - not neatly packed like my own children at my house"


4 "If you have a problem, you come to me, not to your Director"


5. "Chairing a family meeting or writing an Individual or Family Development Plan is not the work of a child and youth care worker."


6."The children have head-lice. - they get them from the Children's Home. (Treatment Centre)"
     ME:  They could get them from their own homes, The parents need to be helped, and shown how to use the shampoo" 
" I don't do that!" 


7. "These two (black African) children have deteriorated since they have been in this place. I can tell. They don't look at me when I talk to them " 



No comments:

Post a Comment