Wednesday 28 March 2012

Child Care Workers said this.....thoughts for talk 2

1.  A group of  boys called out across the grounds to a female Child Care Worker " Bitch ! Bitch !"
      Child Care Worker to herself quite quietly over and over again as she crossed the grounds " I'm not a bitch, I 'm a lady ..... I'm not a bitch, I'm a lady "

2. On walking into a group home, Children were jumping on the lounge furniture from one chair to the next, round and round again
I ask the child care worker "Whats going on?"
"I'm doing planned ignoring like you taught us, Mr Lodge"

3 Child care worker " Now you have to clear the table and wash the dishes in the kitchen"
   Child " Why?"
   Child care worker " Because Mr Lodge says so... and he's the Director"

4 One weekend, Late evening
"I had a call from one of the girls in your house. She is in big trouble and is asking to be brought back to the home for her own safety. Please go and fetch her"
" I'm sleeping, Mr Lodge"

 5.  Child care worker on the day she walked out without notice.
"Something happened in my life and I promised to give one year to God to make it right. I gave one year of my life to child and youth care. Today the year is up.!"

No comments:

Post a Comment