Monday 9 April 2012

Children said this... thoughts for talk 4

1. *accusingly* " Since you have been here, horses have died."
         ME  " Horses die you know"
         Child " Ya, but not before you came!"

2.   Adolescent,  after about 45 minutes of non-directive counselling :
        "  Hey, Mr Lodge..... your no bloody good !! "

3. Young person " I'm so bored. I need something to do, some work or something. If I get bored, I'm going to get drunk.......you don't want to see me drunk do you ? "

4.  Adolescent girl, walks into the swimming pool fully clothed in white Sunday dress which clings see- through to her body, then turns to me and says,
       " See, you can't take your eyes off me !!"

5. The Residential facility had what we called a "24 hour kitchen". It meant that there was a station in every dormitory that held a supply of tea, coffee, bread and peanut butter. This was available day and night.
*Adolescent boy caught creeping up the stairs to the girls floor in the dark at 1.00 in the morning*
       ME  "Sbongile what are you doing?"
       Sbongile,  " Our peanut butter is finished ! "
             




      

No comments:

Post a Comment