Thursday 3 May 2012

5 quick comments .....more thoughts for talk


1.  An executive for Nandos Chicken said " I'm really not all that interested in chicken, but I love "Management" and what I do as a Manager.
SO.... is it OK for us to say,  "I'm not all that interested in children, but I love child and youth care work and what I do as a professional child and youth care worker"??

2. ONCE HEARD ; " Parents who abuse the children that they have, should not be allowed to have more"

3. Child and youth care work has its origins in Social Work.... so that is where it belongs

4. Child and youth care work is really Applied Developmental Psychology, SO That is where it belongs... in Psychology

5. Child and youth care work is not respected because of our lack of qualifications


Hmmmmm.... What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment